Sunday, January 6, 2008

Anthropology 110 & !Kung San

So I finally started my first "real" college class this week. I'm not counting Student Development 100. It was interesting (I learned how to take college tests-that's good) but I didn't learn anything amazing or exciting from history like I've been chomping at the bit to do.

So my first class: Anthropology 110: Intro into archeology. Doesn't that sound fascinating? About as exciting to you as me thinking about taking Steven's bio chemistry class I'm sure.

I read my first chapter and studied (I know how now because of my St Dev 100 class). I learned exciting things about the field of archeology in general. And I even took my first test last night and scored a 94% Not bad I thought!

Here's one of things I learned about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%21Kung_San. Count your blessings you were born in America!

(P.S. I'm still learning how to convert my pictures in a form that will upload onto the blog. So be patient, I have pictures, (I've actually been taking some!) and they are also (another big step for me) on the computer already. So soon I hope to add pictures).

No comments: