Saturday, June 21, 2008

Princess Bride

Our kids' new favorite thing to do among other things is quote "The Princess Bride." It is a very quotable movie. They have quoted it all week on the way to swimming lessons and back and every where in between. I've even watched them reinact the fight scene with the man in black and the Spaniard. They are very good. They know when to throw down the sword twirl in the air and do flips. That scene is their favorite. Luke will say is a strained voice, "There is something I must tell you. I am not left left handed." Then he laughs and laughs. Their other favorite parts are "Get back witch!" "I'm not a witch I'm you wife...." It reminds me of the good 'ole days when the Blevins use to quote movies all day to us. I can still hear and remember them quoting "The Fugitive" of all movies. Dallas was soooo good! In fact I can't watch that movie without busting a gut remembering them doing that.

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

The Princess Bride is my all time favorite movie and we love to quote it as well. I remember growing up my mom banned the movie "Hook" because we quoted it so much.

Nicole Brown said...

It is nice to see your children are taking after the Blevins! I cannot wait for my kids to be old enough for me to show them all "the classic" Blevins movies!