Here's a picture that I haven't posted of us from after Steven & Megan's wedding outside the Boise Temple.
My sister-in-law Becca tagged me. Since I've never been tagged I hope I do this right! I tag my sister's Emily & Debra, my sister-in-laws Milexis and Megan and my friends Kristen, Mijken and Tasha, and my cousin Nicole. But I forgive Nicole and Emily if they don't do it because they're both in the middle of a move. So just copy the questions down and answer them on your blog....I think...... : )
1. Where did you and your husband meet? In Hemet, California. In the spring of 1996.
2. The first thing you said to each other? "I'm Elder Sutter and I'm your new zone leader." I said, "Hi" I suppose and that was it.
3. When was our first date? In March of 1997 sometime. We saw each other in Utah while he was visiting. His friend had been with us the whole time and so we were just doing stuff together.
4. First kiss? After we ditched the friend! In March sometime too.
5. When were the first "I love you's" said? Right before he was leaving Utah I got really brave and didn't think I would ever see him again and so I said, "I love you and I really want to marry you. I'll regret it forever if I don't tell you how I feel." He was, "Really! I love you too!" So then he went to Idaho and asked my dad if he could marry me.
6. Long or short engagement? We were engaged the last week in March of 1997 and then married May 24, 1997. I was like Becca-this is the guy I want so let's get this show on the road.
7. Where did you get engaged? We were pretty much engaged from the time we told each other we loved each other. I got my ring in the middle of a city road in Utah County. I don't even remember where now. He had friends that lived there and I had met him thereafter work or something? Then he surprised me with the ring. He knew I didn't like melodramatic stuff. He knew I would have been ticked if he didn't give me the ring when he had gotten it instead of during some romantic dinner that weekend or whatever it is normal people do. He didn't care about that stuff so much either. That's why we were perfect for each other.
8. Where were you married? In the Jordan River Temple in Utah.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? A bed and breakfast in Spanish Fork, Utah.
10. Where was our first home? A basement apt at my Aunt Joyce's house.
2 comments:
that was cute, I did fill mine out.
That was fun reading about you guys. I didn't even know all that stuff.
Post a Comment