Luke: "Please bless mommy will be happy with us and we won't do anything wrong."
Luke: "If I was the President I would never do away with the CIA and FBI. Only a pinhead would do that."
Luke: Jared struggles over something (there's always something for him to struggle over it seems). "That's the spirit Jared, 1 part brave, 3 parts fool."
Luke: "Please bless us tonight that no one will come in and rob us." (At least you know he prays regularly).
Luke and Caleb: Jared has just knocked over the big fake tree in the living room. At the same time they say, "You are so dead Jared."
The boys were in a "let's be freaked out" mode about bugs today. They were convinced they were seeing black widows that were "going to kill them dead." Also Caleb would run in and report to me that things were "real serious," "for reals (that there were killer bugs)," and "I see its big face." They had on their swords, shields, light sabers, etc to go and do battle against the "for real" bugs and spiders that were trying to kill them.
1 comment:
I love these quotes! Your kids are too funny
Post a Comment