Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm so excited...

I woke up this morning and as I was coming into consciousness I realized that today is the Relief Society Broadcast! http://www.lds.org/broadcast/grsm/0,6220,285,00.html
Seriously this is one of my favorite days of the year! I love hearing from the women leaders in the church. They are so inspiring and I learn so much. I love going to the Stake Center and hanging out with my friends from other towns that I don't always get to see. I'm so glad that they changed the handbook and the stake is required to have a stake activity for the General Relief Society Broadcast.

My hero, Sister Julie B. Beck, the General Relief Society President.

And don't forget that it's only one week until General Conference. http://www.lds.org/broadcast/gc/0,5161,8176,00.htmlI am loving this! It truly is a smorgus board of spiritual food coming our way people.

The First Presidency.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really enjoyed it. Ben was even home so he had Brock and I could enjoy the women of my ward. I think they said something about people in Idaho sinning in not visiting their family in PA ... did you hear that?

Idaho Sutters said...

Huh, I thought they said that those with only one child should visit family members in out of state who have multiple spawn? Isn't that interesting?