The Young Women are doing so well and have such strong testimonies. I am so proud of them. With the temple celebration we have spent so much time with the Young Men. I told Travis (YM Pres) that I felt like one of their leaders also because we have spent so much time with them. Lots of driving to places! They are all such good kids. Half of the YM/YW are graduating this year. It will be so sad! But they are prepared for the future. They are going to be great parents, missionaries and leaders.
Here are some of them during a dress rehearsal this summer.

2 comments:
I have vivid memories of my own YM in E. They will remember it too, I am sure. Looks like a good night for all!
Thanks for posting on my blog. And yes, I love having you list my blog on yours!
Karie
Post a Comment