Monday, January 26, 2009

ADOPTION

Hello everyone! As many of you know we have an active home study for adoption with the LDS church. They have recently changed their on line profiles and launched a new web site. Here is the address. If you know anyone one is interested placing a child up for adoption please send them to the site to search the many profiles. Even better of course is direct them to ours! We have been on the list for several years. For proof of that when you click the link for 10 longest waiting couples you will find we made the list! lol! We have not made an effort in the past however to create an on line profile. I'm sure that having one does increase your chances! So here's to that theory....

3 comments:

Becca said...

WHAT?? I didn't know you were wanting to adopt...do tell...please email me your story...I want to know...

I once went through this before I had kids...wasn't supposed to be able to have them at all and went through all the adoption rigamoral....

Fill me in!

Camille said...

My brother and his wife are now trying to adopt too. In case you didn't know, the youngest four of the nine children in my family were adopted. We also took in over 35 foster children long/short term, though only three at a time. I love adoption. BTW, if you are willing to take siblings, usually you can get children much sooner. Are you just working with LDS social services or the state too?

Jojo and Buck said...

http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/2009/01/latest.html

Have you checked out this blog yet. She talks about an adoption agency in Utah that I think is associtated with the LDS. And she has cute hair too. LOL Her lasted story of adopting her little boy is great! It brought a few tears to my eyes!