Friday, January 16, 2009

Brotherly Love

Sometimes our boys are so sweet and I'm so glad I have them. Other days they drive me nuts! Today was one of those days. You would think they spend enough time together during the day (wrestling) that you could go to a public place without having them wrestling each other to the ground. Oh, no! They couldn't keep their hands off each other. They love each other, it's all friendly play until someone gets hurt of course. Then there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then I think, "Oh, good they'll stop now." Oh, no! They are giggling and then they are going at it again with in seconds. Happy again. I guess it's just what little boys do. I remember my twin cousins always fighting and wrestling and seeing lots of blood. Which was so strange since I was in a family of 4 "perfect"(read quiet) girls. My two little brothers came later. So anyway, I have that daily now myself. Today for instance we had a bloody nose (right behind me while I was picking out glasses with Uncle Matt at the eye doctor's). This occurred because Luke and Caleb kept taking each other down. And Jared chipped a tooth in combat tonight.

3 comments:

Debra said...

yes we were perfect once upon a time ago. :) My boys already fight pretty good I can just see myself having the same experiences. What fun though!!

Becca said...

Ha! They are so cute! My kids wrestle all the time too and it almost always ends in tears.... yet they go right back at it as soon as they can!

Vatonurse said...

Bummer about the tooth. Hope the injury wasn't too serious!