Last night I made it to the New Year for the first time in several years. I was asleep by 12:30 though. Luke and Caleb crashed before that. Olivia and Jared stayed up until around 3:30 A.M. Alex? He didn't go to sleep until 7AM and then only took a little nap from 7 AM-10AM. He boxed on the Wii with Jared for several of those wee morning hours. He stays up all night every New Years. Why? Only he knows.
Today we went sledding up North with our cousins and some friends for the day. It snowed, rained and the wind blew. The kids had a blast. They even came home and sledded some more at their cousins. They are having another slumber party. Some are there and some are here. Here are some shots of the day...
2 comments:
Thank goodness for cousins. I'm glad that you had fun.
Happy New Year! That sledding looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment