Today, my husband went to serve as a temple ordinance worker for the Twin Falls Temple for the last time (for now). It was sad! My husband loves serving in the temple. This is the 4th temple he as been a set-apart temple worker in. (Mt. Timp, Washington DC, Boise and Twin Falls). Because of his new calling in the Bishopric he was given an automatic release. I am sure that he'll be given an opportunity again in the future though. For now he's a little sad, but knows it's time to move on and he is very excited for his new calling.I'm so proud of him for modeling to our children the importance of attending the temple. While in Boise (two hours away) he would leave every Tuesday morning at 2:30 A.M. through all sorts of weather conditions to dutifully serve his assignment.
I'm proud he's my husband and that the temple is one of the most important things in his life. What a great foundation for our marriage and our family.
Here's to all your faithful years of service!
I love you Alex!
2 comments:
What an experience he has had.
What a great man you have there. You must be so proud of him for his dedication.
Post a Comment