Because I know you've all been wondering and because I know you care, our puppies are doing well! (harhar) We still have 8 thriving puppies. They are eating puppy mush and making quite a mess now. They are running around and are silly and fun. They enjoy playing in the sunshine, but are usually exhausted after 5 minutes and must take a two hour nap.
We have only one near death experience. One little girl got a piece of unsoggy dog food down her throat and stopped breathing, went limp and her eyes rolled back in her head. We are all there and so it was was quite alarming. I grabbed her and stuck my finger down her throat and stuffed the dog food bit down as far as I could. (There was no way to hook it out). Then Alex took her and did some thrusts. She eventually came to. He said it was exciting and wanted to do some comprehensions on her heart, but her heart never stopped. I said that it was nerve wracking and I ended up not sleeping very well that night. The thrills some get! (The second to last picture is the little girl who almost choked to death).
Olivia took some pictures during one of their days in the sun this week. Now that the snow is melting we should get some green grass again!
2 comments:
Those are some cute puppies. We did lose one of ours and it was very sad so I'm glad that your puppy made it.
looks like you will need the pet butler.
Post a Comment