Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Out of the Closet

Okay, that may or may not be the best title for this post....Just so everyone officially knows Olivia and Jared are being home schooled this year. There's a hundred reasons why they are, but I doubt they would really matter to most of you. Suffice it to say we have two very happy children that are in school and two very happy children that are home. And that makes for happy parents!

Last year when Olivia was home I kept track of everything we did and I was amazed how much we covered and how much she learned. So this year I thought it would be fun to have a homeschooling blog letting you know what really is going on at our house during school hours. I think most of you will be pleasantly surprised. I know many of you have already seen it because there have been a large number of hits on the site. If any of the grandparents want to be added to the e-mail list for it please let me know. Some days the posts will be kind of boring, but at least you can see what we are learning.

deannasutterhomeschoolingblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Our children are the future said...

I knew your kids were homeschooling for a while. Actually Cameron and I are deciding about the subject. As you we found many reasons for home schooling and I know we have many years to decide that but is better to have a plan before the time comes because it seems like it was yesterday when I had Alexis.