I need to post something new! Poor Laurie's pix has been up for a long time. The only thing "exciting" that has been going on for us is that on Friday the older two kids finally bought their hamsters. We are now the proud owners of rodents. I often ask myself, "How did this happen? How did we end up owning one dog, one cat, one horse, sea monkeys and two hamsters. Will it end?" I don't know the answer to that though. The kids are writing reports today for school about their hamsters. When they finish them I'll post them on the homeschool blog. I'm sure Olivia will post all about them on her blog too.
Alex and I went on a date on Saturday. Alex loves taking me out any free weekend we have. We ended up at Johnny Carino's for the 100th time. Poor guy. He's a good sport though. There's nothing playing in the theater that we wanted to see though. We went to a wedding reception though. We went to the temple last weekend and we are both going again this week so we decided not to go on Saturday. Besides he works every week in the temple. It is nice have that option on our dates though!
2 comments:
I love Johnny Carinos, especially their italian nachoes.
At least hamsters don't slither. My brother brought home a baby snake and kept it in a shoebox in our garage for almost a week (you know my mom wasn't happy when she found out about that!).
Post a Comment