
The first skiff out the back porch...Even though it was just a skiff the kids were out in there snow suits at 8 AM. I guess they wanted to welcome in the first snow.
This is how I found our hall closet where all the snow gear (along with the Karate uniforms) had been.
The kids scrapping ALL the snow off the suburban for me. They are so helpful.
Alex getting the kids off of the suburban for me.
It is still snowing. It feels like I should be getting out the Christmas decorations out. On the news in Boise (2 hours away) it said that this was the earliest snowfall since 1898. I'm sure they were just meaning Boise, but regardless the snow is early this year.
And of course the hot chocolate after all that hard snow playing.





1 comment:
I love that your kids got all bundled up in their heavy snowsuits because there was a dusting of snow - too funny!
Post a Comment