Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Young Womens

Tonight was Young Women's. I just love being in Young Women's, we have so much fun. Tonight we were suppose to "something" but the lady who was suppose to do Young Women's tonight totally and completely forgot! I won't mention names.... : ) So we ended up playing lots of silly games and we had so much fun! The girls we have are great. I am so proud of them for making the good choices that they do.


On the left is a picture of Danielle, my kids most favorite person and our babysitter. The only one our kids have ever really had. She's a senior and the Laurel President. I'm going to be so sad when she leaves! And then there's Janet. Everybody loves Janet! She's my Laurel Advisor and Olivia's voice teacher. Look for her blog to the right.


Here's some of the girls. We laughed all night!

1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

Looks like fun, I miss YW, if only someday I could be in YW again....